Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Boeing's 777 Hold the Fort Till the 777X Takes Flight?
- Why the Oil Price Plunge Could be Short-Lived
- Airbus Orders Have Taken Off: Will Cash Flows Follow?
- 2 Things Walt Disney Co Investors Will Be Watching in 2015
- Will Boeing Reward Investors With Another Big Dividend Hike?
- 3D Printing Expert Weighs in on Hewlett-Packard Company's 3D Printer