Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Apple?s iPhone 6 Kill Corning?s Gorilla Glass?
- Ignoring Suncor Energy Inc Could Be an Expensive Choice
- Optimism Around Alcoa May Be Excessive
- Mr. Market Helping Out Global Steel, and the Environment, in China
- Pentagon Awards $388 Million in Defense Contracts Thursday
- American Productivity Up 1.8% for Q4