Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- EIA On Board With Lifting U.S. Crude Export Ban
- Egypt Gas Discovery More Bad News for Russia
- Refracking Is a Tremendous Opportunity
- Delta's Refinery Bet Is Finally Paying Off
- Stock Market Rollercoaster -- Understanding This Week?s Volatility
- Offshore Drillers: Finally Safe to Buy, or a Value Trap to Avoid?