Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- ExxonMobil vs. Royal Dutch Shell: Which Will Produce a Better Return?
- Will Higher Domestic Prices Squeeze Petrobras' Profits?
- Fundamentally, Southern Copper Corp Is Promising
- Will Chesapeake Energy Corporation Meet Its First Quarter Goals?
- LNG Projects Are Progressing, and the Payoffs Should Be Worth the Trouble
- Green Shoots Appear in the Shipping Market