Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- High Volatility in Cotton: Should You Buy or Sell?
- Is Chevron Finally Ready to Grow?
- Will Asian Turbulence Stall Airbus and The Boeing Company's Awesome Growth?
- 2 Stocks That Could Move Big on Earnings This Week
- Apache's Transformation Reaches Inflection Point
- There's No Relief in Sight for U.S. Coal Miners