Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc. Stock Could Fall
- Tesla Motors Inc's Secret Growth Weapon -- Hint: It's Not Cars
- Chart Industries Q3 Earnings: "Good News, Bad News" Quarter, but the Long Term Remains Solid
- Why Shares of Freeport-McMoRan Plunged Today
- Unlikely Hero: Can Monsanto Rid the World of Pesticides?
- Star Wars vs Marvel: Which Will Prove to Be a Better $4 Billion Investment for Disney?