Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons You?ll Happily Pay $1 More Per Month for Netflix
- Oil News: OPEC Sees Better Days Ahead for the Oil Market
- Did China Just Take Another Bite Out of The U.S. Steel Industry?
- Why PotashCorp Pulled Its Bid for K+S
- What's 700 Million Times Faster Than a Missile and Infinitely More Deadly?
- 5 Technologies That Could Drive Solar Energy Growth for Decades