Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why This Billionaire Still Believes in Coal
- Can Tesla Motors Inc. Triple Sales in One Year?
- Can Tesla Motors Inc. Triple Delivery Rates in One Year?
- Long-Term Job Trends Are Better -- and Worse -- Than They Appear
- The 5 Critical States Where Ford Sells the Most F-Series Pickups
- Could These 2 Breakthroughs Solve Solar Power's Biggest Problem?