Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You're Making 80% Less in Dividends, Should You Keep This Loser?
- T. Boone Pickens Points the Finger at U.S Shale
- Middle East on the Brink: Saudi-led Coalition Bombs Yemen, Spiking Oil Prices
- 5 Key Takeaways from ExOne Co.'s Earnings Call
- Saudis Up the Pressure on Oil Markets
- Once the Next "Big Thing" in Energy, Are Ethanol's Days Now Numbered?