Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database, middleware and applications software that helps organizations manage and grow their businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 9 Things Oprah Could Buy With Her Billions
- Will Oracle Corporation's $13 Billion Buyback Plan Pay Off?
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N
- 3 Reasons Cisco Systems Is Becoming a Top Dividend Stock
- Why Buying This $17 Billion Company Makes Sense for Oracle Corporation