Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database, middleware and applications software that helps organizations manage and grow their businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Changing of the Guard: Cisco Systems Overtakes Oracle's Lagging Hardware Business
- Tech Stocks Weekly: Oracle Corporation and BlackBerry Ltd Earnings
- Here's How the Second-Richest Tech Geek Made His Billions
- 9 Things Oprah Could Buy With Her Billions
- Will Oracle Corporation's $13 Billion Buyback Plan Pay Off?