Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database, middleware and applications software that helps organizations manage and grow their businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Cisco Systems Is Becoming a Top Dividend Stock
- Why Buying This $17 Billion Company Makes Sense for Oracle Corporation
- Oracle Corporation Is On the Wrong End of a $5.5 Billion Obamacare Fiasco
- IBM Earnings: Will Big Blue's Growth Strategy Finally Work?
- Why SAP AG's Weak Performance This Year Is a Buy Opportunity