An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security Myths and Misconceptions
- Why Netflix Wants The AT&T/DirecTV Merger Killed
- Big Media Doesn't Want You to Buy Verizon's Custom TV
- Is Solar Energy Ready to Compete With Oil and Other Fossil Fuels?
- 3 Ways Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Can Save Itself
- Put Your Wallet Away: 13 Things Senior Citizens May Be Able to Get for Free