An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does a Mortgage Refinance Make Sense?
- 3 Best Solar Stocks for 2015
- Why Intel Corporation?s Google Glass Processor Will Be X86 and Not ARM Based
- 3 Reasons Kohl's Corporation Stock Could Rise
- America's Next Fighter Jet: Hypersonic, Packing Laser Guns, With a Robot in the Cockpit?
- Is Bombardier CSeries Jet Finally Nearing Completion, Or Is More Trouble in Store?