An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Won?t Microsoft Corporation Merge Windows RT With Windows Phone?
- The Under-The-Radar Battle Between Apple and Samsung
- 5 Things Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Wants You to Know
- Why Applebee's Tablets May Need a Reboot
- 3 Reasons Intuitive Surgical, Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- Why Amgen, Inc.?s Kyprolis FOCUS Failure Is a Big Deal