An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Stock: What You Are Buying
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate: Warren Buffett's Next Big Thing
- The 3 Most Common Loan Options for First-Time Homebuyers
- Why Won?t Microsoft Corporation Merge Windows RT With Windows Phone?
- The Under-The-Radar Battle Between Apple and Samsung
- 5 Things Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Wants You to Know