They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Meet the Newest Planes From Boeing, Airbus, and Bombardier
- Chipotle Stock Could Be Worth Way More Than $700
- Family Dollar Takeover Gets Hostile
- 3 Reasons Chipotle Mexican Grill?s Stock Could Rise
- Investors Have Been Wild About Buffalo Wild Wings: Is It Still a Buy?
- Is It Time to Buy Morgan Stanley Stock?