They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Telecom: Investing Essentials
- What Happens if Ford Motor Company Falls Short During Its Turnaround?
- Hate Paying Optional Airline Fees? Consider Flying With This Airline
- How Ford Motor Company Turned a Profit in Europe and Where It Goes From Here
- With Americans Back on the Road, Is Pep Boys a Good Bet?
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom