They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will AeroVironment Pull Out of Its Tailspin?
- Monster Beverage Gives Its Growth a Big Kick Higher
- Investors Are Overreacting to Republic Airways Holdings Inc. Earnings
- Salesforce.com, Inc. Earnings: Right on Point
- Copart, Inc. Q2 Sales Fall; Earnings Rise: Something Big in the Works?
- SunPower and First Solar Combining in New YieldCo Vehicle