They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is it Time to Buy Lowe's Companies Inc.'s Stock?
- 4 Ways that Netflix, Inc. Disappointed Investors Last Week
- 3 Things to Watch When Interface Inc. Reports
- After the Sell-Off, Read This Before Buying IBM Stock
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Bank of America Corp Earnings: Even Better Than They Appear?