They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Growth at Zoe's Kitchen Heats Up but Leaves Investors Hungry for More
- How 1 Company May Change Banking As We Know It
- Airline Baggage Crackdown Continues: How Are Passengers and Employees Reacting?
- Wal-Mart vs. Amazon: Will Price Matching Decide the Holiday Winner?
- PetSmart Delivers Solid Performance and Healthy Guidance
- Urban Outfitters' Record Results Still Fall Short As the Holidays Approach