Operating cash flow
Operating cash flow is the amount of cash made by a company's business. It is differentiated from operating profit in that it doesn't include non-cash items and accruals.
Discuss this article on the Operating cash flow board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Dividend Aristocrat Stocks to Avoid, and 1 to Buy
- Netflix Can't Make Originals Fast Enough
- MLPs: Energy Transfer Partners LP Forks Over $18 Billion to Bulk Up
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Could Reach $1,000 Sooner Than You May Think
- Seadrill Ltd Just Added $2.6 Billion More Debt Risk: Should Investors Get Out Now?