OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OPEC Chief Claims Oil Will Rebound Higher Than In 2008
- 3 Takeaways for Investors in These Oil-Field Services Giants
- It's Time to Invest in Africa -- Here Are Some Ways to Get Started
- Does Greece Still Matter to U.S. Stocks?
- New King In Saudi Arabia But Same Old Oil Policy
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now