OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Returned Confidence in Weatherford International Boost Its Shares?
- Did Buffett Buy ExxonMobil Because It's More "Buffett" Than Berkshire?
- Should We Drill Off of the Atlantic Coast?
- Petrochina's Deal With ExxonMobil on Iraq Is a Win-Win
- Iran Eager to Ramp Up Oil Production, Regardless of Effect on Price
- How to Play the Largest Shale Gas Reserves in the World