OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Highly Levered Oil and Gas Producers Are Getting Hammered Today
- Why Vanguard Natural Resources, Breitburn Energy Partners, and Linn Energy Went Into Free Fall Today
- Is a Return of $100 Oil Really Just Around the Corner?
- National Oilwell Varco's Management Knows How, Not When, the Oil Market Will Turn
- Drilling Down Into Why Seadrill Partners, California Resources Corp, and NRG Energy All Plunged More
- OPEC News Sends Targa Resources Partners LP, Stone Energy Corporation, and Whiting Petroleum Corp Pl