OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- United States Natural Gas Will Never Weaken Russia's Position
- 3 Natural Gas Davids Challenging the Transportation Goliath
- Oil Eases America's Rocky Relationship with These 7 Countries
- 1 Critical Reason Why Your Beach Vacation May Never Be the Same Again
- America's New Super Weapon is Shifting the Balance of Power
- Coal and Tobacco Companies Could Have More in Common Than We Think