OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Veteran Oil Minister Says OPEC Alone Can?t Set Oil-Price Levels
- The 5 Fastest-Growing Countries in the World
- Playing With Fire: How a $433 Million Profit Could be Incinerated in an Instant
- Oil News: Keystone XL Bill Dies in the Senate, but Obama Might Approve it Anyway
- Oil CEO: I Have No Idea What Oil Prices Will Do
- Seadrill, Ltd. Q3 Earnings Preview: The 3 Most Important Things to Watch For