OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Recent Changes at Weatherford International Ltd Should Give Investors Hope
- Atwood Oceanics Inc Has the Best of Both Worlds
- Russia?s Arctic Prize Won?t Be as Big as Many Think
- This Surprising Airline Is Tops in Customer Loyalty
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Brings Crowdsourcing to the Energy Markets
- Solazyme and Amyris Can Cut Energy Consumption Without Producing a Drop of Fuel