OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hedge Funds Say Oil Is Going to $0
- Gas News: You Love Low Gas Prices, but Are They Here to Stay?
- 2 Ways You Can Profit From Saudi Arabia's $109 Billion Solar Boom
- Did Warren Buffett Just Predict the Future (Again!)?
- Don't Panic! Here's Why This Stock Market Correction Won't Lead to Catastrophe
- Oil News: OPEC Might Actually Be Pushing for Lower Oil Prices