OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Boeing Shares Fall on Weak Sales, Tax-Boosted Earnings Beat
- Putin's Iron Grip: How America's Energy Secrets Can Unshackle Europe
- Are Hewlett-Packard and Valero Energy Bargains Right Now?
- Would ExxonMobil Abandon America If Sanctions on Russia Forced It to Choose?
- Why Polaris Industries Inc. Stock Headed North Today
- Why Woodward Inc. Stock Jumped Today