OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OPEC Issues Another Warning of a Future Oil-Price Spike
- EOG Resources Inc.: The Oil Market Is Getting Better, Slowly
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week
- Oil Supply Glut is Vanishing And OPEC Is Taking Advantage
- 5 Revealing Quotes From Schlumberger's CEO About the Future of the Oil Market
- The Top 3 Oil ETFs on the Market