OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- Why Oil Prices Are About to Settle
- Read This Before You Celebrate Lower Oil Prices
- Oil News: Saudi Arabia Blinks First, Cuts Oil Supplies in September
- Despite Falling Oil Prices, Cameron International Corporation Reports Strong Quarter
- Who Wins When Oil Prices Plummet?