Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- EOG Resources Has More 52-Week Highs Around the Corner
- Apple, Inc. Stock This Week: Why Shares Hit a 52-Week High
- Wrangler, Grand Cherokee Leading the Surge in Jeep Sales
- Why JetBlue May Recover Faster Than United Continental
- Ford Motor Company: Should You Be Concerned By the Slowdown in F-Series Sales?
- Why Apple Won't Be Obsolete in 3 Years