Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' Stock Picked Up Steam in November: Any Upside Remaining?
- Do Eli Lilly and Biogen Have Alzheimer's All Wrong? Anavex Life Sciences Thinks So.
- Facebook Gets More Useful for Workers
- Are Alphabet Inc's "Moonshots" Spiraling Out of Control?
- Taco Bell Wants to Boss Chipotle Around
- Does Earnings Before Interest and Tax Include Interest Income and Interest Expense?