Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ambarella Has a Lot to Prove on Dec. 3
- Gold Falls to a 6-Year Low, but Could Fall Another 25%
- Here?s How Intel Corp.?s Data Center Chief Views Potential Competitive Threats
- Qualcomm Inc. Faces New Problems in South Korea
- This $64 Billion Oil Company Is Setting a New Course by Investing in Wind Energy
- Do Black Friday Deals Even Matter Any More?