Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Las Vegas Is Winning Again: Is Sin City Back?
- The 9 Sacrifices You Must Make To Find An Affordable Home
- 20 Undesirable ?Neighbors? You Don?t Want Living Next Door to You
- How Warren Buffett?s Luck Changed
- Can the Apple, Inc iWatch or Moto 360 Make Smartwatches a Success?
- 5 Things 21st Century Fox's Management Wants You to Know