Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2015: The Year Cable TV Finally Dies
- Can Google Inc. and Intel Corporation Help TAG Heuer Tackle Apple Watch?
- As Apple Prepares To Disrupt The Cable Industry, Don't Expect An Apple TV Set Any Time Soon
- Google Inc. Glass Is Here to Stay, But Why?
- 3 Top Stocks to Invest in the Internet of Things
- The Survey Results Moving Apple's Shares Today