Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Undervalued Stocks: How to Build Wealth by Saying "You're Wrong" to Mr. Market
- Google, Inc. Takes Aim at the Internet of Things, Again
- Here Are Retail's 3 Top-Rated CEOs
- Carl Icahn Closes His Ten-Bagger on Netflix: Is He Right To Sell?
- 3 Reasons Coca-Cola Company Stock Could Fall
- Technology Stocks: Growing Too Fast to Be Profitable? Gimme a Break!