Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Things Johnson & Johnson Should Address When it Reports Its Q3 Results
- How Microsoft Corporation's Hardware Strategy Combines The Best of Apple and Google
- Here's Why It's So Easy to Manipulate Ordinary Investors
- Sarepta Therapeutics vs. BioMarin Pharmaceutical: Which Company Will Win the DMD Race?
- Apple TV Already Dominates One Type of Online Viewing
- Life Beyond 140 Characters: Inside What Could Be a Historic Shift in Twitter's Strategy