Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Where Danaher Corporation's New CEO is Taking the Company
- 7 Stunning New Findings About Retirement in America
- T-Mobile Wants to Give You An iPad -- Sort Of
- Is Apple, Inc. Stock Headed to $60?
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Why Microsoft Corporation's Windows Phone Strategy Will Pay Off