Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sony?s PlayStation 4 Continues to Destroy Microsoft?s Xbox One
- These Big Dividends Face Big Challenges
- Facebook Inc.'s eCommerce Interest Is Nice but Not Game-Changing
- Abbott Labs Earnings: Still Marking Time
- How Much Has Merck Shaken Up the Hepatitis C Race?
- Did Carl Icahn Really Drop the eBay Proxy Battle?