Nordic American Tanker Shipping
Nordic American Tanker Shipping (NYSE: NAT) was formed for the purpose of acquiring and chartering three Suezmax tankers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Shipping
- Should Investors Own Either of These High-Yielding Oil Tanker Stocks?
- Why voxeljet, Gigamon, and Nordic American Tankers Tumbled Today
- Nordic American Tankers Plunges As Wal-Mart Looks to India for Growth
- Nordic American Tankers Cashes In, CSX Stumbles on Cautious Guidance