Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Joining the Dow a Kiss of Death for Big Tech Stocks?
- A Look at the Numbers Behind Facebook Inc.'s Valuation of WhatsApp
- Is Citigroup About to Increase Its Dividend by 400%?
- A $10.10 Minimum Wage Might Not Be High Enough
- Time Warner: More Upside to Come
- The Shocking Decline of America's Real Minimum Wage in 9 Charts