Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies in This Sector Have Raised Their Dividend for at Least 41 Straight Years
- Large-Cap Stocks: Investing Essentials
- Mortgage Rates: Why 2014 Is a Great Year to Buy a Home
- 3 Stocks Senior Citizens Can Consider Purchasing Right Now
- 3 Common Money Mistakes That Senior Citizens Should Avoid
- Is This Bed Bath & Beyond's $2 Billion Mistake?