Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Issue Is Set to Dominate the 2016 Elections
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- The Smart Way to Double Your Money in Retirement
- What Is Rachael Ray's Net Worth?
- Rumor! Innuendo! Why Pall Corporation (PLL) Stock Shot Up 19% Today
- If Perception Is Reality, Then the Middle Class Is in Big Trouble