Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- CBS Corporation Names Stephen Colbert to Succeed David Letterman as Host of "The Late Show"
- Is the Biotech Rally Over?
- Sinking Inflation Lifts the Dow, But Will it Force the Fed's Hand?
- Activist Investing Won't Save This Company
- Is the United States the World's Most Indebted Country? Not Even Close
- How Much Should You Pay for Financial Advice?