Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Negative Interest Rates: Even Worse Than They Seem?
- Now There Are 5 Billion More Reasons to Own GM Stock
- This Is Possibly the Single Greatest Retirement Mistake You Can Make
- Why DreamWorks Animation Selling Its Headquarters Is a Good Thing
- Markets March Lower as Caterpillar, Wynn Resorts Lead the Downtrend
- 3 Stocks Pre-Retirees Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years