Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Xerox Corp Third-Quarter Earnings: Has Progress Stalled?
- The Best Way to Invest When the Stock Market Is Plunging
- Has the Stock Market Crash of 2014 Begun?
- Why Darden Restaurants Just Replaced Its Entire Board of Directors
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Hates: Chimera Investment Corporation
- Better Dividend Stock: The Coca-Cola Company or PepsiCo, Inc.?