Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock: Starbucks Corporation or McDonald's Corporation?
- 3 Reasons Texas Instruments Incorporated's Stock Could Fall
- Better Dividend Stock: Johnson & Johnson or Pfizer, Inc?
- Why Darden Is an Activist Investor Target
- The Only Way You'll Ever Catch Up to the 1%
- 3 Reasons Texas Instruments Incorporated's Stock Could Rise