Nicor (NYSE: GAS) is a holding company that operates in two separately managed reportable business segments: gas distribution and shipping. It also owns several energy-related ventures, which provide energy-related products and services to retail markets.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Southern Company Posts Mixed Results, Looks to the Future
- The 3 Top-Performing S&P 500 Stocks From a Tough Summer
- What Stock Market Crash? These Stocks Have All Moved Higher
- Here's Why AGL Resources' Stock Is Surging While the Rest of the Market Crashes
- The 3 Weirdest Subsidiaries Your Energy Stock Owns