Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) is a gold producer, engaged in the exploration for and acquisition of gold properties. The Company has operations in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Canada, Bolivia, New Zealand, Ghana and Mexico.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Stock Hasn't Hit Paydirt in 2014
- Why Michael Kors Holdings Ltd., Exelon Corporation, and Newmont Mining Corp. Are Today's 3 Worst Sto
- 2 Factors Holding Back Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
- Will a Rising Dow Keep Crushing Gold?
- Why Newmont Mining Corp., Staples, Inc., and Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks