Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) is a gold producer, engaged in the exploration for and acquisition of gold properties. The Company has operations in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Canada, Bolivia, New Zealand, Ghana and Mexico.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fool's Gold Report: Gold Falls Below $1,300 as Stock-Market Fears Subside
- Fool's Gold Report: 1 Year Later, Gold Still Feels Echoes From Its Crash
- Fool's Gold Report: Palladium Tops $800; Stillwater Climbs While Hecla Falls
- Fool's Gold Report: As Stocks Plunge, Why Isn't Gold Soaring?
- Fool's Gold Report: Metals Rebound Despite Jobs Strength As Newmont, Barrick Lead Miners Higher