Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Mobile Gaming Can Take These 2 Stocks to New Highs
- 1 Simple Strategy to Invest in Annaly Capital Management, Inc. With Less Risk
- Who Will Follow Kodiak Oil & Gas to Be the Next Bakken Buyout?
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?