Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Friday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Ignoring Suncor Energy Inc Could Be an Expensive Choice
- Jim Cramer is Right, This is One Great Energy Growth Stock
- Why Is Chesapeake Interested in This Unloved Gas Play?
- Twitter Roundup: Joseph Stiglitz is Right About Inequality
- Is Main Street Capital Showing Signs of a Bad Lender?