Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- STAG Industrial Keeps Growing, but How Far Can It Expand?
- Westport Innovations Q3 Earnings: Major Changes Underway... but Is It Too Late?
- Is Union Pacific Corporation Investing for the Future?
- 5 Things Morgan Stanley's Management Wants You to Know
- Hyster-Yale Gets a Big Lift to Its Growth
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Delivers Mixed Q3 Results, Looks Forward to the Viasystems Merger