Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Abraxas Picks Up $73 Million From Eagle Ford Asset Sale
- Orexigen Therapeutics: Light at the End of the Tunnel?
- Are Yongye Shareholders Getting Shortchanged?
- Agilysys Is a Stealth Play on the Recovering Hospitality Industry
- Is Dow Chemical Making a Mistake by Exiting Its Oldest Business?
- To Buy or Not to Buy: Your First Rental Property