Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Warner Brothers Was Right to Take a Risk on Wally Pfister and ?Transcendence?
- Poland?s Energy Fate Now Rests With Just Chevron and ConocoPhillips
- J.M. Smucker, Kraft, and Mondelez: 3 Food Companies to Watch
- Should You Bet on the Action at Darden Restaurants?
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- Statistically Speaking, This Is the Best Gold Miner