Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is Chesapeake Interested in This Unloved Gas Play?
- Is Main Street Capital Showing Signs of a Bad Lender?
- There's No Easy Fix to Ukraine's Energy Dilemma
- Steven Tanger, CEO of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Talks Succeeding Through a Recession
- Warren Buffett's Genius Plan to Milk Millions Out of Bank of America
- Shell?s Troubles in Nigeria Continue