Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Sears Holdings Corp. Investors Should Hate Eddie Lampert
- 3 Types of Risk Facing Gold Stocks
- PIMCO Total Return Fund: Should You Invest in It?
- High-Yield Energy Stocks: 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Kinder Morgan Today
- An Analysis of Annaly?s First-Quarter Earnings
- 5 Things Freeport McMoRan Inc's Management Wants You to Know