Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Exposure Does Bank of America Have to Greece?
- How to Decode Realty Income Corporation's Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Where Realty Income Corporation Stands in the Retail REIT Industry
- It's Easy to Make These 5 Mistakes When Planning for Retirement
- Best Stocks to Invest in Steel
- 3 Myths About Fixed-Income Investing