Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Buy if the Fed Raises Rates in 2015
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- Why the Real Social Security Crisis Will Start in 2020
- Property Management Companies: Is it Smart to Hire One for Your Rentals?
- How to Choose the Best Investments for Your 401(k)