Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Under-the-Radar Bank Ratios That Investors Need to Be Familiar With
- Is Union Pacific Corporation Managing its Assets Well?
- The 2 Biggest Risks to Future Social Security Benefits
- For This Old Stagecoach Company, It's Not All in a Name
- 3 Reasons Women Aren't Saving Enough for Retirement -- and How We Can Fix That
- Why You Should Stay Away From This Tech IPO