Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things Bank of America Should Do Right Now
- 3 Reasons to Consider the Huge Dividend Yield at Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.'s Q3 2014 Earnings: 4 Key Takeaways
- 3 Dividend Stocks With Huge Growth Opportunities
- How to Save $25,000 (or More) on Your Mortgage
- Federated Investors, Inc. Beats on Strong Equity Assets