Nestle is a global food company headquartered in Switzerland.
Apparently the company is not listed on US stock exchanges.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OpenText Keeps Climbing Into the Cloud, but 2015 Will Be Its Real Test
- This European Oil Hub Is Investing Billions in Renewable Resources
- Swiss Miss: What Switzerland's Big Currency Move Means for U.S. Investors
- Surprisingly, Here's a Fast-Food Restaurant That's Actually a Great Place to Work (Hint: It's Not Mc
- Does China Have an Unfair Competitive Advantage Over U.S. Companies?
- 2 Things ConAgra Foods Dividend Investors Should Know