Negative cash flow
Negative cash flow is when a business spends more than it receives in cash.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Important is Free Cash Flow to E&P Companies?
- Oil Majors Falling Out Favor With This Hedge Fund Boss
- Who Is Saudi Arabia Really Targeting in Its Price War?
- Royal Dutch Shell plc's $70 Billion bet on LNG: Bull vs. Bear
- For Shell and Exxon, Timing Is Key For Surviving Oil's Price Plunge
- Is Embraer SA Feeling the Pain from Brazil?