Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Google Mobile Payment Talks With Softcard Mean For Apple Pay
- Google Inc. Would Need More Than Softcard to Match Apple Pay
- The Samsung Galaxy A7 Is Probably Going to Be a Flop
- Does Samsung's Rumored Apple Pay Rival Stand a Chance?
- These 3 Weird iPhone Rumors Are Probably Wrong
- Apple Pay Is the Catalyst for a Digital Wallet Revolution