Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Apple Pay Going to Kill Your Credit Card?
- Why "Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes" Will Reap Super-Size Profits for Disney
- The New iPads Are Key to Apple Pay
- How Apple Pay Could Become Consumers' Worst Nightmare
- Will Apple Pay on the iPhone 6 Finally Make NFC Payments a Reality?
- Will "Super Smash Bros." Save the Nintendo 3DS?