Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will "Super Smash Bros." Save the Nintendo 3DS?
- Why a Change Apple Made With the iPhone 6 Could Have You Paying More
- Why Apple Pay is Launching at the Perfect Time
- How Apple Was Built Making Devices You Didn't Know You Needed
- "Me Too" Wearable Devices Can't Save BlackBerry Now
- Did Apple, Inc. Let Us Down With These 3 Missing iPhone 6 and Apple Watch Features?