Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Intel Shouldn?t Give Up on Cellular
- Can These New Fox Shows Rake in More Cash?
- Is Apple Getting Ready to Jump Into Mobile Payments?
- Cue the iPhone 6 Near-Field Communication Rumors
- 5 Innovations Wall Street and Investors Don't Understand How to Value
- RG3's New Adidas Logo Is Smart Business, Bad Timing