Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Intel Outs Cherry Trail as Atom x5 and Atom x7: Here?s What You Need to Know
- Will Samsung Pay Be an Apple Pay Killer?
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Looks Like a Winner
- Google Inc and Samsung Challenge Apple Inc in Mobile Payment Race
- Can Sony's Smartglasses Succeed Where Google Glass Failed?
- Samsung's Apple Pay Clone Will Be Far Superior