Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 3 Weird iPhone Rumors Are Probably Wrong
- Apple Pay Is the Catalyst for a Digital Wallet Revolution
- 3 Companies Trying to Kill GoPro Inc
- Broadcom Corporation in 2015: What Internet of Things Investors Need to Know
- Beyond iPhones and iPads: The 3 "Smartest" Catalysts for Apple Inc. in 2015
- These Numbers Show Apple Pay Off to Slow Start