Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Google Inc. Flank Facebook Inc. In This $90 Billion Market?
- Will Google Inc. Pair Android Wear With Apple Inc.'s iPhones?
- Is Apple Inc. Releasing an iPhone 6c This Year?
- 85% of iPhone 6 Owners Don't Use Apple Pay: Should Apple Inc. Be Worried?
- Apple Pay vs. Samsung Pay -- 1 Key Advantage for Both Platforms
- Does Microsoft's Windows Phone Need An Answer to Apple Pay and Google Wallet?