Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Apple, Inc. Killing the Headphone Jack Hurt Square?
- Apple Inc.'s Upcoming 4-inch iPhone Specs Revealed
- Is Anyone Using Apple Pay?
- Samsung Replaces Its Smartphone President As It Shifts Toward Software
- Why I No Longer Buy Apple Suppliers and Just Buy More Apple
- Will Samsung Pay Become More Popular Than Apple Pay?