National Semiconductor (NYSE: NSM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductor products, most of which are analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- More Questions Surface About Ocwen Financial?s Convoluted Business Dealings
- We're in Trouble if 72% of Investors Are Getting This Basic Finance Question Wrong
- Why It?s Now Time To Worry Again About Subprime Mortgages
- 7 Expired Tax Breaks You'll Miss the Most in 2014
- Mortgage Servicers Face an Uncertain Future