National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of industries. The Company provides application software and modular, multifunction hardware that users combine with industry-standard computers, networks.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- National Instruments Answers a Tough Quarter With an M&A Move
- National Instruments Ekes Out an Earnings Gain Despite Falling Sales
- National Instruments Corp's Shares Take a Hit, but the Business Is Solid
- National Instruments Passes the Test as Earnings, Sales Jump
- 5 Stocks Growing Their Dividends by 15% Per Year