Nasdaq Stock Market
Nasdaq Stock Market (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a provider of securities listing, trading, and information products and services. The Company operates The Nasdaq Stock Market, a stock-based equity securities market in the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nasdaq OMX Lays the Groundwork for Future Revenue
- Why NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. Will Fly Above $40
- Why Michael Lewis Is Both Right and Wrong to Say, ?The Stock Market is Rigged?
- Investors Ignore Russia for U.S. Housing Data, While Microsoft and Nasdaq Make Headlines
- Did NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. Make a Big Mistake?