Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) is the largest US-listed land drilling contractor, with over 500 land rigs operating around the world. The company also operates workover, well-servicing, and offshore rigs.
Nabors' Chairman and CEO is Gene Isenberg. Nabors' lead director is Martin Whitman, a noted value investor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Schlumberger Limited's Ominous Warning to Oil-Field Service Investors
- 3 Overvalued Energy Stocks to Avoid Today
- Deal Pushes C&J Energy Services Inc. Into the Fracking Top 5
- Why Forest Labs, Nabors Industries, and Keurig Green Mountain Have Led the S&P Higher This Quarter
- 2 Energy Stocks Ready to Roar in 2014, and Nobody Is Talking About Them