Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Westport Innovations Inc. (USA) Stock Fell 10% Today
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week: Time to Buy on the Dip?
- 3 Unfairly Beaten-Down Energy Stocks
- Why Universal Display Corporation Gained More Than 50% in November
- Some Macy's Inc. Bulls Need a Reality Check
- 3 Dividend Stocks You Don't Have to Babysit