Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hertz Got Crushed ? and I?m Buying More
- 3 Reasons Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Is This Renewable Oils Company Any Closer to Replacing Petroleum?
- Why Can't This Top Biofuels Stock Gain Investors' Respect?
- Personal Financial Planning: 3 Tips for Long-Term Success
- How Billionaire Warren Buffett Avoids Failure