Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 of Our Favorite Stocks Wall Street Is Wrong About
- Is Gilead Sciences Inc. About to Crater Before Our Very Eyes?
- 1 Clinical-Stage Biotech Stock That Could Make You Into a Millionaire
- 3 Reasons Valero Energy Corporation Stock Could Fall
- Why MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Stock Fell 12% Today
- 3 Energy Stocks We're Planning to Buy