Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Redbox Didn't Learn From Netflix's Mistake
- Should You Buy Solazyme After Its Big Drop?
- Worried About a Market Crash? These 3 Stocks Soared During the Great Recession
- Employment News of This Week: What You Don?t Know
- Ameresco Inc. Q3 Earnings: Steady Improvement, but Mr. Market Wants More
- 3 Things to Watch When Disney Reports Earnings