Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wall Street Still Doesn't "Get" Chipotle Mexican Grill!
- What's Wrong With Intel Corporation Right Now?
- 4 Things to Watch as Yandex NV Looks to Calm Fears About Hard Times in Russia
- 3 Key Things You Can Learn from Warren Buffett
- It's Time for Solazyme Management to Come Clean
- Why 3D Systems Corporation's Stock Crashed 55% in 2014