Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SodaStream International Ltd. Shoots Higher on News of Pepsi Partnership
- 2 Top Warren Buffett Stocks with Good Dividend Yields
- Prospect Capital: Is This Huge Dividend Stock a Buy Right Now?
- 5 Things Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Just Told Investors
- Wall Street Still Doesn't "Get" Chipotle Mexican Grill!
- What's Wrong With Intel Corporation Right Now?