Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Tricks to Boost a Credit Score
- Why the Zillow and Trulia Deal Will Boost Both Companies
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- Will Home Depot Deliver a Strong Second Quarter?
- Why Basic-Needs Stocks Are Vital to Your Portfolio
- JPMorgan Chase Signals Strength in Credit Card Processing