Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 of the Top 5 Credit Unions in the Country Are Open Only to the Military
- Why Banks Are Worried About Low Oil Prices
- 3 Stocks to Buy if the Fed Raises Rates in 2015
- This Bank Is Growing Nearly 20% Per Year, but Can It Continue?
- 3 Companies with Better Dividends Than Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
- TSP: 5 Reasons Why It's the Best Retirement Plan Ever