Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Easiest Way to Cut 5 Years Off Your Mortgage
- Retirement Investing: Could This Be The Safest 8% Return You?ll Ever Find?
- A Simple Truth About Banks: Over the Long Run, Most Don't Make Money
- Here?s What Happens When Bankers Are Tested for Honesty (You Won?t Be Disappointed)
- Why Investors Should Consider New Residential Investment Corp.'s Huge Dividend Yield
- 7 Simple Ways You Can Quickly Repair Your Credit Score