A mortgage pool is a collection of mortgages sharing certain characteristics.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How These 2 Monster Dividend Stocks Work
- Don?t Have a 20% Down Payment? Check Out These Alternatives
- Thinking of Buying a Vacation Home? Read This First
- Should I Keep My Property as Rental? 3 Questions You Should be Considering
- Homeowners: How Do Mineral Rights and Fracking Affect You?
- Ocwen Financial: Can a Company Be Too Successful? (Part II)