A mortgage pool is a collection of mortgages sharing certain characteristics.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- TSP: 5 Reasons Why It's the Best Retirement Plan Ever
- 6 Things Investors Should Know About P2P Lending
- The Traits of Great Investors
- 3 Key Takeaways for Annaly Capital Management and American Capital Agency Following the Federal Rese
- Dividend Income Grows on Trees in This Oft Overlooked Industry
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?