A mortgage pool is a collection of mortgages sharing certain characteristics.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Read This Before You Buy an ETF
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015
- 25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis
- Are Health Insurance Premiums Tax-Deductible?
- What Is an ETF? An Investment You Should Consider
- A Closer Look at American Capital Agency's Fourth-Quarter Earnings