A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- Are You Really Approved for That Home Loan?
- Why the Resale Value of Your Rental Property Doesn't Matter
- Is Another Financial Crisis Coming Down the Road?
- The Mortgage Market's Next Opportunity
- Solving the Homebuyer's Condo-or-House Dilemma