A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Type of Mortgage Is Best for You?
- Should Investors Follow Zillow Inc. Insiders and Cash Out?
- This Is Why Bank of America Is Still Struggling
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- 6 Common Application and Screening Mistakes Property Managers Make
- 2 Good Reasons to Take Another Look at Mortgage REITs