A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Is Flat This Year
- The New World Order of Banking: Boring and Less Profitable
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?
- 3 Reasons to Consider the Huge Dividend Yield at Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- Is This Move By Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac a Mistake?
- Why Wells Fargo Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks