A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Brian Moynihan Is the Right CEO for Bank of America Right Now
- A Notable Shift in Bank of America?s Business Model
- Will BofI Holding Deposit Another Big Quarter?
- Does Goldman Sachs Have Another Billion-Dollar Business In The Works?
- The Court Case that Saved Bank of America $7.6 Billion
- Understanding SolarCity: Things to Know When Earnings Come Out