A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Buy Your Next Home With No Money Down?
- Can You Qualify For The Home Of Your Dreams?
- How Many Credit Scores Do You Have, and Which One Matters Most?
- Is Bank of America on the Naughty or Nice List This Holiday Season?
- How to Avoid Credit Score and Credit Report Scams
- Please, Please Stop Making These Critical Homebuying Mistakes