A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American Has This Much Debt -- How Do You Compare?
- The Week Ahead: Goldman Sachs Gathers Financials Together, Consumer Credit
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Financial Life in 2016
- How Will My Retirement Income Be Taxed?
- Borrowers, Rejoice: Simpler Mortgage Disclosure Forms Are Finally Here
- Do mREITs Have Much of a Future?