A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Complete List: Bank of America's Legal Fines and Settlements Since 2008
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Rise
- 3 Top REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy in October
- Why These 4 Personal Finance Myths Perpetuate Money Problems
- Is It Time to Buy Genworth Financial's Stock?