A mortgage loan is when a bank lends you money to buy a house, you promise to pay it back in regular payments. The house purchased is used as collateral.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Bank That Does Just About Everything Right
- 3 Critical Numbers From Bank of America's Earnings Release
- Why Zogenix, ImmunoGen, and voxeljet Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- How These 2 Monster Dividend Stocks Work
- Stock Market Today: Bank of America?s $6 Billion Pain and PNC Financial?s $1 Billion Success
- What Does the Crisis In Ukraine Have to Do With Mortgage Rates in America?