Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS), based in New York, NY, is a financial products and services company. It operates in three segments: Insititutional Securities, Global Wealth Management, and Asset Management. It is headquartered in New York, New York and was founded in 1935.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Earnings: Will Wall Street's Woes Continue?
- Why Morgan Stanley Shares Will Rise to $35
- The Fed: Dovish on Rates, Hawkish on Banks
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Earnings: Will Friday's Results Satisfy Shareholders?
- Why Michael Lewis Is Both Right and Wrong to Say, ?The Stock Market is Rigged?