A money market is a market for short-term debt securities.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nearly 3 Out of 5 American Workers Have This Much Saved for Retirement
- Federated Investors Inc. First-Quarter Earnings: Steady as She Goes
- Investigating a Potential Employer: Using Financial Metrics to Protect Your Future
- 5 Frightening Retirement Statistics That Demonstrate Baby Boomers Are in Serious Trouble
- 15 Wise Moves to Make With Your Enormous Tax Refund
- Here's Why You Might Be Kissing Your Social Security Check Goodbye