Micron Technology (NYSE: MU) is a global manufacturer and marketer of semiconductor devices, principally DRAM and NAND Flash memory and CMOS image sensors.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Semiconductor Stocks: Micron Technology's Big Buyout Is Paying Off in Spades
- Intel Corporation Isn't The Best Semiconductor Stock Money Can Buy -- Here Are 3 Better Picks
- The Micron Technology Inc. Roller Coaster: Is the Stock Cheap For a Reason?
- Why Microsoft Shares Are Rising as SanDisk and Micron Plummet
- SanDisk Corporation Earnings: Can Data Storage Keep Soaring?