The mezzanine level is the stage of a company's development right before it goes public.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Chart That Shows Why These BDCs Crush Their Peers
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- How Investors Can Win When Blackstone Group LP Crushes Earnings
- How This New Regulation Will Boost Prospect Capital Corporation's Business
- How Golub Capital BDC Inc Built a Hurricane-Proof Balance Sheet
- An Interview with Prospect Capital's President and COO Grier Eliasek