Met coal is short for metallurgical coal, aka coking coal, which is used to make steel.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
- Steam coal, aka thermal coal
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things BHP Billiton Ltd's Management Wants You to Know
- Indonesia Is Still Hurting the Global Coal Trade
- East to West Quarterly Updates on the Coal Market
- Peabody Energy Remains the Safest Bet on a Coal Revival
- More Red Ink at Arch Coal and Alpha Natural Resources
- What's Dragging Down Cliffs Natural Resources?