A merger is a combination of two or more companies.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Airlines (AAL) Earnings: Your Inside Scoop on the $11 Billion Quarter
- The Best Dividend Stock to Cash in on this Huge Trend
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: Why a PayPal Merger Doesn't Make Sense
- Why Time Warner Cable's Share Buybacks Are So Smart
- Norfolk Southern Earnings: Growth Falls Short as Coal Stumbles
- This City Is Taking a Stand Against Comcast's Customer Service. Will It Matter?