A merger is a combination of two or more companies.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- UnitedHealth's Earnings Deliver, but Risks Lurk Beneath the Surface
- Nokia Corporation: $17 Billion Acquisition of Alcatel Lucent SA Means Big Plans for the Internet of
- 1 Surprising Hindrance Holding Back Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Halliburton Company Earnings: A Real Kitchen Sink Quarter
- Dividend Stocks: Why Williams Partners' $575 Million Deal Should Make Investors Cheer
- Comcast Customer Service Infuriates Again