MERCK KGA (OTC: MKGAY)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing, purification, and water treatment and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Biotech Companies That Could Be the Next Intercept or InterMune
- The Past, Present, and Future of Lung Cancer Treatments
- How Researchers Are Waging War on the Most Lethal Type of Cancer
- Waters Corporation: Picks And Shovels Don't Always Sell Cheap
- Thermo Fisher Scientific May Be Hard Pressed to Outperform
- Is BioMarin's Vimizim Grabbing Suitors Attention?