MERCK KGA (EXCHANGE: MKGAY.PK)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing and purification, and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is BioMarin's Vimizim Grabbing Suitors Attention?
- 3 Blockbuster Drugs Losing Patent Protection in 2013's Final Months
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist
- Don't Write Off This Lung Cancer Vaccine Just Yet
- Tackling Cancer: Lung Cancer's Biggest Current and Upcoming Players
- Oncothyreon Earnings: An Early Look