MERCK KGA (OTC: MKGAY)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing, purification, and water treatment and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Dow Jones Jumped 180 Points Today
- Merck Moves the Dow and Facebook Pops as Earnings Season Gets Started
- Merck Launches Hail Mary Lung Cancer Trial
- Cancer Vaccines: Doomed to Fail?
- 5 Big Pharma Stocks With the Strongest Ties to Emerging Markets
- 3 Biotech Companies That Could Be the Next Intercept or InterMune