Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) is a maker and developer of medical devices. It operates in several segments including Cardiac Rhythm Management, Neuromodulation, Spinal, and Diabetes. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. and was founded in 1949.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter International
- C.R. Bard
- Boston Scientific
- Johnson & Johnson
- Stryker Corporation
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Capitalize on This Opportunity?
- Why Goodrich Petroleum, WebMD, and Edwards Lifesciences Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Shares Soared
- Investing News: Can These International Expansions Juice Growth?
- Will This Huge New Find Electrify Med Tech's Growth?