Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You'll Never Guess What Decade-Long Trend Obamacare Just Reversed
- This Study Offers a Terrifying Revelation on the Future Cost of Cancer
- UnitedHealth Group Inc.'s Earnings Overcome Headwinds
- Medicare Chief Says Insurer Advantage Plans Improving in 2015
- When Consumers Weigh in on Obamacare, an Interesting Misconception Emerges
- A New Medicare Study Reveals the Key Healthcare Move 89% of Americans Never Make