Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Buying Life Insurance? Don?t Make These Mistakes with Beneficiaries
- Health Insurers Poised to Profit on Value-Based Care
- Can Obamacare Survive an Unfavorable Supreme Court Decision?
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Biotech Head-to-Head: Gilead vs. Celgene
- Boeing Knocks the Dow From Record Highs as UnitedHealth Climbs