Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Medicare: Spending Crisis Averted or Disaster Looming?
- Surprising New Competitor: Should Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. Be Afr
- 3 Reasons Walgreen Company's Stock Could Rise
- Is It Time to Buy WellPoint Inc.'s Stock?
- Obamacare "Death Panels" Get New Life
- Retirement Healthcare Costs: Do You Understand the Risks?