Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways Rite Aid Is Transforming Before Our Very Eyes
- The Supreme Court Saves Obamacare a Third Time, But Big Challenges Remain
- Obamacare Pros and Cons: Where We Stand Following Its Implementation
- Nursing Home Costs May Nearly Bankrupt You Unless You Plan Ahead
- 5 Things Rite Aid Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Is Obamacare Good or Bad? It's All a Matter of Perspective