Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Accountable Care Organizations: Cutting Your Healthcare Costs
- 2.2 Million Obamacare Enrollees Made This Mistake in 2015 -- and They May Do It Again Next Year
- 2 Reasons I'm Bullish for Biogen's Future
- Why Shares of HMS Holdings Corp Were Soaring Higher Today
- Retirement Planning: The Basics
- This Could Be Obamacare's Greatest Achievement Yet -- but Is It Sustainable?