Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Figures That May Sum Up Obamacare in 2015
- 3 Tax Changes for 2015 You Need To Know About
- This Obamacare Statistic Will Take on Increased Importance This Year
- What Is GDP? Your Jargon-Free Guide to One of the 20th Century's Greatest Inventions
- Pre-Need Funeral Insurance: Don't Buy Without Reading This First
- Who Doesn't Have to Pay the Obamacare Penalty?