Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does a Reverse Mortgage Make Sense for You?
- Lawmakers Propose Sweeping Changes to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and Obamacare
- Read This Before You File for Medicare
- Read This Before You Decide to Retire Early
- Drug Spending Is Soaring: 3 Takeaways You Can't Miss
- Could Obamacare Be Putting America's Rural Hospitals in Critical Condition?