Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Healthcare Going to Bankrupt the Average American Retiree?
- Obamacare Plan Selections Are Up, but This Key Figure Is Down 22% -- Is It Time to Worry?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Trends We Won't Be Able to Get Enough of in 2016
- Will You Be on the Hook for an Obamacare Penalty?
- 5 Must-See Quotes From UnitedHealth Group's CEO on Obamacare
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying