The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Morning Movers in Biotech: Gilead Sciences, NewLink Genetics Corp. and Novartis AG
- Is Trex Taking a Play Out of Tesla's Playbook?
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: Xoma, Biogen, Agenus, and GSK
- Why Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. Might Have a Fighting Chance
- Agency-by-Agency Summary of Obama Budget
- Today's Biggest Biotech Stories: Dendreon, AbbVie, and Omeros