The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Under Armour Inc Shareholders Find a Blueprint in Nike Inc?
- Metal 3D Printer Start-Up Gains Stratasys' Backing
- World's First Inkjet Metal 3D Printer to Launch in 2016
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals' $2.6 Billion Bet on CRISPR
- II-VI Incorporated Earnings Surge on Military Orders, Telecom Billings
- Corning Shines Despite Economic Headwinds