The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Industries Where Mergers and Acquisitions May Become the Norm
- Would Classic Titles Like "Wheel of Time" Work on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
- Intel Corporation Just Dove Further Into the Wearables Market
- Why Shares in BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. Are Tumbling
- What Is the S&P 500 Index?
- Why Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shares Are Collapsing