The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Leidos Holdings, Inc. Shares Plunged
- Why Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Leidos Holdings, and Sears Holdings Dropped Today
- Dow Chemical Separating From Chlorine Operations
- A Hidden Gem in the Chemicals Space
- Keep An Eye On GW, Johnson & Johnson, Durata, and Merck Today
- Keep An Eye on ImmunoCellular, Merrimack, Bayer, and GlaxoSmithKline Today