The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Biotech Companies That Are Making Incredibly Smart Moves
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy Corning Incorporated Stock?
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors
- Voters Say "Heck No, Don't Label GMO!"
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Generac Holdings
- Solar News: Are Solar Windows and Roadways in Our Future?