The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Reasons Why It's So Easy to Fall in Love With Celgene
- Bad News for Hepatitis C Patients: Your Treatment Costs May Be Higher Than Expected
- GlaxoSmithKline: Buy or Bye?
- 7 Things I Learned From Visiting GE's Global Research HQ
- The Stock Market Is Tumbling: 3 Actions to Take & 3 Stocks to Consider Buying
- 3 Biotech Stocks That Could Be Buyout Targets