The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Gigafactory May Be More Revolutionary Than We Realize
- Could These 2 Breakthroughs Solve Solar Power's Biggest Problem?
- Why Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Soared
- Investing Essentials: Construction Materials
- Could Graphene Change the Way You Charge Your iPhone?
- Agricultural Chemicals: Investing Essentials