Martin Marietta Materials
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) is engaged principally in the construction aggregates business which includes crushed stone, sand and gravel, are used for construction of highways and other infrastructure projects, and in the domestic commercial and residential construction industries.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling
- How to Play the Rebuilding of the U.S. in 2014: Vulcan Materials vs. Martin Marietta
- Why Texas Industries, Open Text, and VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Soared Today
- Martin Marietta Materials Keeps Dividend Steady
- The Gory Details of Martin Marietta Materials's Earnings Miss