Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) is a diversified manufacturer of industrial equipment. It is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisc. and was founded in 1853.
They build and sell cranes and related items, foodservice equipment such as ice cube machines and refrigerators and ice and beverage dispensers, and marine equipment such as double-hulled vessels, and tug and barge units.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaire Carl Icahn's Stock Buys: The Breakup Master Strikes Again
- Manitowoc Company, Inc. Fumbles on Numbers: Time to Exit?
- Manitowoc Company's Management Suggests a Choppy 2015
- These 2 Stocks Could Tumble as Oil Prices Fall (Surprise: They're Not Oil Stocks)
- Why Manitowoc Company Is an Activist Investor Target