Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) is a diversified manufacturer of industrial equipment. It is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisc. and was founded in 1853.
They build and sell cranes and related items, foodservice equipment such as ice cube machines and refrigerators and ice and beverage dispensers, and marine equipment such as double-hulled vessels, and tug and barge units.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- After Hitting an All-Time High in February, How Much Higher Can Manitowoc Company, Inc. Shares Fly?
- Shares of Caterpillar Inc. and Manitowoc Hit 52-Week Highs: Has the Rally Just Begun?
- Why Home Depot Will Move the Dow Tomorrow
- Is Manitowoc Company Inc. Stock Headed Lower After Soaring 23% in January?
- Jim Chanos Is Shorting Caterpillar Inc. Stock: Should You Follow Suit?