A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Buying This High-Yield Dividend Growth Champion Today
- Magellan Midstream Partners: Fantastic Business, Bad Investment Today
- Verizon Again Shows It's Not Playing Nice With Competing Carriers
- The Standard vs. Itemized Deduction: Plan Ahead to Lower Your Taxes
- Can Zynga Stock Bounce Back in 2015?
- 2 Things IBM Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know