A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- For Zynga, Inc., the Quest to Create the Next "Candy Crush Saga" Begins
- 5 Things United Continental Holdings Inc's Management Wants You to Know
- What I Learned About Investing During a Decade at The Motley Fool
- 5 Things Prospect Capital Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Why EA Investors Should Be Paying Attention to These 3 Blockbuster Video Games
- 3 Reasons the Dow Chemical Company's Stock Could Fall