A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Dow's Biggest Losers Last Week
- How to Get Rich Off Real Estate Like Warren Buffett
- Yes, You Can Retire With the Help of Oil and Natural Gas
- Why the Yankees Will Continue to Pay the Luxury Tax
- Does the Dish-Disney Deal Mean the Death of the Cable Bundle?
- Costco Misses Earnings: Time to Sell or Buying Opportunity?