A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc. Restates Results and Q3 Earnings
- This One Key Metric Says Amazon.com, Inc. Is Well On Its Way To Profitability
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- Congrats, Net Neutrality Advocates; You?ve Substantively Changed Nothing
- Is McDonald's Sitting on the Key to Its Recovery?
- Are All S&P 500 ETFs the Same?