A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MLPs: Are Management-Company Fees Too High?
- The Bank That Does Just About Everything Right
- Here's How BP plc's Focus Will Fuel its Future
- The Blackstone Group L.P. Watches Net Income Jump 30% to $814 Million
- Gambling Stocks: The Winning Way to Profit From Casinos
- Why Magellan Midstream Partners May Belong in Your Portfolio