A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Any Risk-Tolerant Investor Has to Check out This Pipeline Operator From South America
- How to Invest in Property and Casualty Insurance
- How Diana Shipping Inc.?s $1.1 Million Fine Exposes a Major Problem
- Will Costco Earnings Keep Crushing Wal-Mart and Target?
- To Buy or Not to Buy: Your First Rental Property
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Libra Oil Field