A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Lessons That Could Save You $10,000
- Believe It or Not, This Bank Has the Worst Reputation
- Kinder Morgan's Merger Will Keep its Dividend Safe For Years to Come
- Busting the Cord Cutting Myth
- Why Activision Blizzard, Inc. Is Now (Reluctantly) $275 Million Richer
- Prospect Capital Corp. Insiders Gave Themselves a $600,000 Payday