A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Safe Stocks Yielding 5% (or More) Do Exist -- Here Are 5 of Them
- The Top Tech ETF of the Week
- Is Energy Transfer Partners' Sky High Distribution Yield A Bad Omen?
- This Legendary Investor Just Added These 3 Stocks to His Holdings
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week: Time to Buy on the Dip?
- 1 Reason to Invest in Berkshire Hathaway