A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks for the Rest of 2014
- Would You Block Online Ads Just to Make Your Internet Company More Money?
- 2 Safe Dividend Stocks for Your Income Portfolio
- Do Annaly Capital Management Inc. and American Capital Agency Corp. Have an Incentive to Dilute Thei
- 6 Common Application and Screening Mistakes Property Managers Make
- 4 Surprising Things Kenny G Can Teach You About Money