A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Electric Utilities Face A Disruptive Future
- 3 Reasons to Be Wary of Diversification
- Facebook Inc. Earnings: Profiting From Mobile Growth
- 3 Questions for Apple, Inc. CEO Tim Cook Today
- Why a Megamerger Makes This Beaten-Down Oil Stock a Strong Buy Today
- Why Universal Display Corporation Shares Lit Up Today