A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did You Know You Can Boost Your Profits With Borrowed Money?
- Would This Move From Amazon.com Get You to Buy a Fire Phone or Kindle Fire?
- A Billionaire's Warning on Index Funds
- 2015 Tax Law Changes You Need to Know About
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking
- If Your 401(k) Plan Is Doing This, You?re in Trouble