A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sprint Ups the Cost of Unlimited Plan, Gives You David Beckham as Consolation Prize
- 3 Ways to Invest Money Wisely -- Without Spending a Lot of Time
- 3 Energy Companies That Will Do Well Despite Low Oil Prices
- Ares Capital?s New Partner Has Big Shoes to Fill
- 3 Reasons Costco Wholesale Corporation's Dividend Is Likely to Keep Rising
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy In July