A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy PNC Financial Services Group Stock?
- Can This Former Starbucks Exec Turnaround America's "Worst" Company?
- Is Costco One of the Best Companies in America?
- 5 Things Transocean LTD Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Why Prospect Capital Corporation Stock Could Fall
- Fifth Street Finance Corp.'s Management Can't Be Trusted