A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Avoid Credit Score and Credit Report Scams
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- Gold Coins: For the Zombie Apocalypse, but Not for Investors
- 3 Value Stocks Senior Citizens Could Buy Right Now
- 3 Things Your Financial Advisor Isn't Telling You
- Experts Agree: 2015 Is the Year to Take Control and Invest in Yourself