Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Does Your Credit Report Say About You?
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- Verizon Communications Inc. Finally Launches a High-Voltage VoLTE Service
- 5 States Where Boomers Get More for Their Retirement Dollars
- 1 Place Where Veterans Can Find Work in the Oil Field
- Warren Buffett Just Dumped These Energy Stocks, But Here's Why You Shouldn't