Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Qualcomm Stock Is Too Cheap to Ignore
- WisdomTree Grabs Up More Assets and Aims for Faster Growth
- Is Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc Spending This $1 Billion Wisely?
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Is Flat This Year
- Investor Alert: Apple's Financial Reports Will Look Different Going Forward