Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chuy's Gets a Bit Spicier, But Will It Deliver in 2015?
- 5 Things Target Corporation Management Wants You to Know
- Intel Corporation?s Atom x3 Unveiled: Here?s What You Need to Know
- This Retail Giant Will Keep Steamrolling Department Stores
- While the U.S. Government Squabbles, Canada Gets Serious
- 3 Companies With Better Dividends Than Procter & Gamble