Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would This Move From Amazon.com Get You to Buy a Fire Phone or Kindle Fire?
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong With Facebook Stock?
- AT&T Makes the Argument That Comcast Needs to Make
- Accenture Plc Reports Earnings. Cue Wild Applause
- Bond Investors: Here?s How to Profit From Rising Interest Rates
- Why Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.'s Shares Dropped 13% Today