Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why You Shouldn't Wait for a Discount on Berkshire Hathaway
- This Restaurant Chain Is Just Now Entering Growth Mode
- Stock Market Today: J.C. Penney Grows, but at What Cost?
- DSW, Brown Shoe, or Shoe Carnival: Who's Doing the Best?
- Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors, or Boston Beer: Who's Doing the Best?
- 3 Utilities You Can Buy, Even if Interest Rates Rise