Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors Inc.'s Path to Profits
- Ignore the Retail Malaise: Turnaround at J.C. Penney Company Inc Is Progressing
- CVS Health Plays Favorites with New Cholesterol Drugs
- For Wal-Mart Stores Inc, a Comeback Is Just Around the Corner
- Is Amazon, Inc. Reversing Course and Building an Apple TV App?
- Should Investors Steer Clear of Arista Networks?