Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Life Time Fitness, Inc. Stock Looked Weak Today
- What Happens to Best Buy If RadioShack Goes Under?
- Why SodaStream International Ltd. Stock Popped
- Why Shares of Ethan Allen Interiors Popped and Then Dropped
- Why Under Armour, Nokia, and Trulia Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- 3 Crucial Quotes From Gilead Sciences Stock