Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford Continues to Find Sales Growth in China
- ExxonMobil Drops and Keurig Soars as Stocks Fall
- Why Dillard's Inc. Stock Fell 16% in November
- Why Dyax Corp Rocketed 22% Higher in November
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Deliver Big Gains in 2016. Here's Why.
- Don't Listen To This Investor And Short Walt Disney Co. Stock