Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Snapchat Charges $750K For An Ad -- Good News For Facebook
- Is This the "Ma Bell Breakup" Moment That Will Dismantle the Mega Banks?
- Here's Why IBM Is Still Building Mainframes
- 3D Printing News: Discussing MakerBot and More With XYZprinting
- Why Are World-Famous Fund Managers Piling Into This Small-Cap Stock?
- Lessons From How This CEO Earned $144 Million for Himself and Billions More for Investors