Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Is Offering Investors a Great Opportunity
- Twitter, Inc.'s Project Lightning Debuts -- The Investor Takeaway
- Best Stocks in IT Services: Accenture Plc and Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- PepsiCo Q3 Earnings: Dealing Decisively With Venezuela
- Nelson Peltz's $2.5 Billion Bet on GE: What Investors Need to Know
- Sprint's Cutting