Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Citrix Systems, Inc.'s Results Are a Mixed Bag
- Is It Time to Buy CBS Corporation Stock?
- Core Laboratories N.V. Earnings Trump Oil Price Plunge to Hit Record High
- Wall Street Still Doesn't "Get" Chipotle Mexican Grill!
- Why eBay Inc.?s Billion Dollar Investments Are So Smart
- Why Baidu Inc.?s Multiyear Stock Surge Is at Risk in 2015