Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prospect Capital Corp.?s Spinoff: A Fair Deal for Shareholders?
- 1 Huge Win for Main Street Capital and Triangle Capital
- 3 Reasons Coach Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Here's What Billionaire Activist Carl Icahn Has Been Buying and Selling
- PIMCO Funds: Are They Right for You?
- 5 Things Coca-Cola Management Wants You to Know