Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Charter Communications, Inc. Shares Hit $150?
- 2 Reasons Investors Are Frustrated With Chevron
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc: Wrapping up the Indonesia Issue
- Billionaire George Soros? Top 3 Energy Stock Picks
- Stock Market Today: 3D Systems? Hit And Herbalife?s Ackman Battle
- Will Boston Properties, Inc. Shares Hit $130?