Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Google Spread Too Thin?
- Cirrus Logic Inc. Rises Even Further on a Big Earnings Surprise
- Are Apple Shares Still a Buy After Its Earnings Blowout?
- Why McDonald's Stabilization Plan Will Boost Sales
- MSA Safety's Dividend Announcement Will Tell You the Real Story
- 2 Corporate Titans Resisting Definition: Will Tomorrow's Mega-Companies "Do Everything?"