Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) is a home improvement retailer, with specific emphasis on retail do-it-yourself customers, do-it-for-me customers who utilize its installation services, and Commercial Business Customers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Home Depot Deliver a Strong Second Quarter?
- Can Lowe's Outfox Apple and Google in the Connected Home?
- 3 Retailers Showing You the Money: Macy's, Lowe's, and Walgreen
- The Dow's Losing Day, Lululemon's Boardroom Action, and Darden's Unappetizing Earnings
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?