The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Hidden Company Powering Your MacBook Pro
- 5 Things Target's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Ways AT&T's DIRECTV Buyout Might Fail
- How Safe Is Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Sky-High Yield?
- West Virginia Unprepared for Future Without Coal
- What Does Your Credit Report Say About You?