The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Researchers Just Discover the Cause of Pancreatic Cancer?
- 41 Things I've Learned in the Past 10 Years
- In Case You Missed It, Breast Cancer Detection Just Took a Gigantic Leap Forward
- The Golden Age of Dividend Investing Is Dead
- Why Do Customers Leave AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, And Sprint?
- Obamacare Hurdles Lowered Expectations, But Has 3 Major Questions Left Unanswered