The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does CurrentC Threaten American Express and Visa?
- A GMO Potato Is Approved, But Will Anyone Buy It?
- The 1 Thing That Could Save America's Financial Future
- The Secret Service?s Most Important Job Is Not What You Think
- How to Win the Lottery: There's Only One Way
- Is Boeing 767 Running out of Time?