The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Monsanto's $45 Billion Deal to Acquire Syngenta About to Unravel?
- Here's Why Brian Moynihan Is the Right CEO for Bank of America Right Now
- Attention New Biotech Investors: Biogen Inc's Recent Weakness Is Your Opportunity
- Did You Apply for Social Security Too Early? Here Are Two Things You Can Do About It
- One Last Combined Earnings Release for Baxter and Baxalta
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Non-Alcoholic Beverages