The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- If Apple Made a Mid-Range iPhone, Would It Devastate Google?s Android?
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Corporation's Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons BP's Stock Could Rise
- FactSet: Does This Company Have a Strong Competitive Advantage?
- Billionaire John Paulson Has Sold General Motors Company. Should You?
- 3 Reasons Chevron's Stock Could Fall