The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security: 3 Ways Children Can Qualify
- This Is a Big Win for Marijuana and Researchers
- 5 Ways to Slash Your Tax Liability in Retirement
- What is Seth MacFarlane's Net Worth?
- I Finally Took My Own Advice and Bought Shares of ExxonMobil
- This Presidential Candidate Just Took a Staunch Stand Against Marijuana