The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 of the Best Dividend Stocks Canada Has to Offer
- 21 Interesting Facts About The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Investments We Are Thankful For
- When Will Apple Inc.'s Rumored Retina MacBook Air Finally Launch?
- 3 Reasons DirecTV's Stock Could Rise
- Will UnitedHealth Group's Dividend Be Safe?