The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc's iPhone Beat Is Good for Cirrus Logic's Upcoming Earnings
- Why Nepal Wants to Keep Everest Business in Sherpa Hands
- Does GameStop's CEO Know What He's Talking About?
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Financial Advisor Has Been Buying and Selling
- Here's What This $69 Billion Pension Fund Has Been Buying
- AT&T's Earnings Confirm It Is Outpacing T-Mobile's Efforts