The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Who Benefits From Apple's iOS 8 App Bundles?
- Does Sirius XM Holdings Inc.'s $2.2 Billion Buyback Make Sense?
- 5 Things Mondelez International Inc's Management Wants You to Know
- How Apple Pay Could Lead Apple to Billions in Profit
- Will FuelCell Energy Inc. Find Success Replicating SolarCity's Business Model?
- 4 Obstacles That Keep Millennials From Buying Their First Homes