The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Meet the Company That's Changing the Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Landscape
- Google, Amazon, and Facebook Eye an Aerial Robotics Revolution
- Universal Corp Is Changing With the Times
- Can You Guess Which Coffee Chain Has the Most Loyal Customers? You Might Be Surprised!
- Do You Have Good Debt or Bad Debt?
- Buckle, Cheesecake Factory, Dorman Products: 3 Mid-Cap Companies to Watch