The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Value: Investing Essentials
- Video Games: Investing Essentials
- Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox One Is Entering a New $10 Billion Market
- Master Limited Partnerships: Investing Essentials
- U.S.-China Solar Trade War Continues to Escalate
- Can RadioShack's CEO Help Save American Apparel?