The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Microsoft Corporation Boost Its Dividend Payout?
- 3 Big Risks for GoPro Investors
- Burger King vs. McDonald's: Which One is Better?
- SunPower Earnings: Beating Expectations Is No Longer Enough
- Is Danger Lurking in Cliffs Natural Resources Dividend Payout Ratio Analysis?
- Is MasterCard Inc.'s Growth Story Still Intact?