The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Build Wealth From Scratch
- What Is a Subprime Mortgage?
- Chipotle?s Stock Down 5% After First-Quarter Earnings Disappoint Wall Street ? Time to Buy?
- UnitedHealth's Earnings Deliver, but Risks Lurk Beneath the Surface
- Will the Law of Diminishing Returns Pit Automakers Against Uncle Sam?
- Google Auto Insurance Comparison: Will It Change the Industry?