The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Business at Bank of America Corp. Continues to Deliver Impressive Results
- Why Intel Corporation Stock Could Yet Again Outperform in 2015
- Microsoft Investors Should Be Thrilled That the Surface Mini Is Dead
- Was the Second Quarter of Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Really That Bad?
- Here are 4 Ways Dr Pepper Snapple Group Could Maximize Shareholder Wealth
- Pall Corp.: Why You Should Invest In This Recession-Proof Industrial Supplier