The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Hit $635 on More Expensive, Larger iPhone
- Intel?s Best Competitive Edge Is?Infineon?
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- How Investors May Be Getting Misled by Buybacks
- Repsol, Argentina Settle YPF Expropriation Dispute, Await Final Approval
- How Does Our 5-Year-Old Bull Market Compare to the Greatest Booms Ever?