The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What the Managers of the $8.6 Billion TIAA-CREF Trust Have Been Buying
- Amazon Dash Doesn't Need Widespread Adoption to Be a Winner
- Undervalued Stocks in Biotech Worth Buying
- Will These Efforts Help Google Inc. Right the Ship in Mobile?
- Why Is Apple Inc. Still Investing in Apple Maps?
- Here's What David Einhorn's $7.7 Billion Hedge Fund Has Been Buying and Selling