The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Which Cancer Immunotherapy Will Be the Most Successful?
- The 3 Biggest Reasons to Buy SolarCity Stock
- 25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Profitable in Q4: Strong Momentum Heading Into 2015
- 3 Products That Will Make Apple the First $1 Trillion Company
- A Tax Audit Doesn?t Have to Be Scary