The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Takeaways From Gartner?s Q3 Mobile Phone Sales Report
- Will Whiting Petroleum Corp Live to Regret Buying Kodiak Oil and Gas Corp.?
- Gas Prices Plunge. Will Airfare Get Cheap?
- Have You Heard the One About the $72 Million High School Stock Picker?
- Tesla Motors Inc Isn't the Only One Looking to Power the Electric Vehicle Future
- Why Alaska Airline's Stock Has Room to Climb in 2015