The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Netflix Overdue For Another Correction?
- Will the Natural Gas Market Continue to Recover?
- Keep an Eye on Avanir, Sanofi, and GW Pharmaceuticals Today
- MasterCard Is Giving Dividend Lovers an Early Christmas Present
- Now Is a Good Time to Take a Look at This Apple Supplier
- A Struggling Market Isn't Always a Bad Thing