A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American's Savings Account Isn't Earning Enough Annually to Buy a Latte
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- 5 Things LINN Energy LLC Wants You to Know About Its Debt Situation
- The Real Threat to Your Retirement Portfolio -- It?s Not What You Think!
- How Long Do Capital Gains and Losses Carry Forward?
- Why Chesapeake Energy, Tenet Healthcare, and JinkoSolar Slumped Today