A lollapalooza effect is a combination of factors, filtered through multidisciplinary models, that lead to an outstanding result.
The idea of lollapalooza effect has been made popular by Charlie Munger.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Right-Hand Man Reveals His Secrets for Success
- I?m Buying More Bank of America Corp Warrants
- I'm Buying Bank of America Corp Warrants
- Charlie Munger's Thoughts on Just About Everything
- Forget the BRICs; Here's a Better Way to Think About Emerging Markets
- Lollapalooza for Value Investors: Day 1