Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pentagon May "Rethink" the F-35 Stealth Fighter. Doomsday for Lockheed Martin?
- Lockheed Martin Emerges a Winner in Sikorsky Deal
- 1 Number Tells You Everything You Need to Know About United Technologies and Sikorsky
- Lockheed Martin's Bill for Upgrading Korea's Air Force: $2.5 Billion
- Fighter Jets: The World's Top 10 Best-Sellers