Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can SpaceX Really Cut the Cost of Space Travel by 75%?
- How to Fix America -- in 1,000 Words or Less
- 5 Things I Learned About America's Space Program From Watching YouTube
- How Jordan and Lockheed Martin Are Taking the Fight to ISIS
- SpaceX Could Steal $1 Billion in Business From Boeing and Lockheed Martin