Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- As the Black Hawk Fades to Black, Who Will Build the U.S. Army's Next $100 Billion Helicopter?
- Industrials: Investing Essentials
- Is It Time to Stick a New Engine in the Lockheed Martin F-35?
- 3 Reasons AeroVironment's Stock Could Rise
- Defense News Roundup: Northrop and Lockheed Play Offense and Defense on Nukes