Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pentagon Awards Lockheed Martin $699 Million to Build 2 Littoral Combat Ships
- Despite the Uncertainty of the Federal Budget, Navy Shipbuilding Continues
- Is Jon Stewart Wrong or Does America Really Spend More on Defense Than the Next 13 Nations Combined?
- Is the Market Right to Fear a Ukraine War? Only if America Gets Involved
- Ukraine War Threat Sends Dow Down 136; Why Aren't Defense Stocks Soaring?