Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Elon Musk's Space X Made History and Is Changing Space Travel
- Lockheed Martin Wins Defense Contract for 18 More C-130J Super Hercules Aircraft
- Is Lockheed Martin's Hypersonic Spy Plane a Warfare Game-Changer?
- Lockheed Martin Wins Defense Contracts for 8 C-130J Super Hercules Aircraft
- The $400 Million Chef, Robot Vacuums, and Banks Foreclosing on Banks