Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ukraine's MiG-29 Fighter Jet Fleet Decimated by War -- but the U.S. Can Rebuild It
- Since You Can't Buy SpaceX Stock ...
- A Double Whammy for Lockheed Martin Corporation on Earnings Day
- China Has a New Navy -- and It's Making the Neighbors Nervous
- The U.S. Navy Needs a New Frigate -- but It Will Get More Littoral Combat Ships Instead