Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 3 Industrial Stocks Aren't as Safe as You Might Think
- You Get a Hellfire Missile, and You Get a Hellfire Missile! Everybody. Gets. A Hellfire Missile!
- These Corporate Subsidies Could Cost You $1 Billion a Year. Are They Worth It?
- Can SpaceX Really Cut the Cost of Space Travel by 75%?
- How to Fix America -- in 1,000 Words or Less