Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- U.S. Air Force Prepares to Send SpaceX Stock Into Orbit
- Riled by Russia, Poland Picks Patriot Missiles to Defend It
- Is Russia Planning to Disassemble the International Space Station?
- These 3 Industrial Stocks Aren't as Safe as You Might Think
- You Get a Hellfire Missile, and You Get a Hellfire Missile! Everybody. Gets. A Hellfire Missile!