Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- International Space Station to Boeing: "We're Ready for Liftoff"
- Is This What Finally Kills the A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog?
- U.S. Navy to Lockheed Martin's F-35 Stealth Fighter: "We're Just Not That Into You"
- Northrop Grumman Bids Solo on Air Force Trainer. Is This Northrop's Last Hurrah?
- America's A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog: Is It "Treason" to Love It?