Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Drones Could Have Helped Find Malaysia Air Flight 370
- The Surefire Solution for Economic Growth -- Women
- Why AeroVironment, Inc. Stock Has Skyrocketed 27% Last Week, and Can It Continue?
- Lockheed Martin Wins $875 Million in F-35, Other Defense Contracts
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Wins Republic of Korea Order