Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is a defense contractor, building military aircraft, weapons, and surveillance devices. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Md. and was founded in 1909.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Boeing and Textron Win as Pentagon Awards $535 Million in Contracts
- Lockheed Martin Stock Pops on Earnings Beat, Raised Guidance
- F-35 Sales Save Lockheed Martin Corporation From a Terrible Quarter
- Dow Earnings Season: Boeing Aims for the Skies
- This Small Country Just Landed America's Biggest Weapon Sale in 2014 (Hint: It's Not Israel)