Most individuals would be better off to seek personal loans at their bank, credit union or other methods. But those who lack credit ratings often have few choices. Finance companies, pawn shops, and payday loans come to mind as alternatives in those cases.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Fantasy Football Is Keeping You Broke
- St. Mary's Bank: The Nation?s First Credit Union
- 15 Things to Expect at Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Meeting This Weekend
- 1 Alarming Financial Trend in America
- Are Too Many Seniors Losing Control of Their Credit Cards?
- How to Go Broke in Real Estate, Pick Yourself Up, and Try Again