A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Gilead Stock's Great Expectations and Giant Opportunity
- 2 Smart Moves Will Boost Hawaiian Holdings' Financial Performance
- King Digital Suffers Setback; 1 Stock Keeps Dragging on the Dow
- Is This Growing Energy Company Flying Under Your Radar?
- Should You Bet on the Action at Lululemon Athletica?
- ExxonMobil Shareholders Should Say ?Nyet?