A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Devon Energy Corp's Stock Could Fall
- What Does the Next-Generation Chevy Volt Mean for General Motors?
- Is It Time to Buy Cameron International Corp. Stock?
- 3 Reasons Dollar Tree Inc.'s Stock Could Fall Further
- The EU's $167 Million Solution to Putin's Import Embargo
- 3 Reasons Newfield Exploration Co.'s Stock Could Rise