A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Renting REALLY Cheaper Than Buying?
- How You Can Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- Don't Miss SolarCity Corp and SunPower's Weapon to Rule Rooftop Solar
- People Really Hate Monsanto, Its Latest Move Shows It Couldn't Care Less
- Did U.S. Sanctions on Russia Expose a Great Stock Buying Opportunity?
- 3 Big Obstacles to Early Retirement