A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Even Be Investing in Money Markets?
- A Halloween Treat for Tesla Motors Inc. and Electric Vehicle Proponents
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- How I Got Started in Finance
- 3 Things to Watch When LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Reports Earnings
- What ?GTA V? for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One Means for Take-Two Interactive