A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Want Solar to Succeed? Pay Your Utility Bill
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 Ad Does a Better Job Selling Apple's iPhone 6 Plus
- 5 Things US Silica's Management Wants You to Know
- Are U.S. Biofuel Targets Putting Your Car's Engine at Risk?
- 3 Reasons the Apple Watch Could Fail
- Vanguard Natural Resources: What the Latest Acquisitions Mean for the Distribution