A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Please, Please Stop Making These Critical Homebuying Mistakes
- Is SolarCity Stock a Bargain for Investors?
- A New Study on Diabetes Reveals Potentially Frightening News
- Falling Oil Prices Could Kill Environmentally-Friendly Jet Fuels
- Ford Motor Company Swallows Bitter Pill in Europe
- Another Reason Amazon and Netflix Will Crush Cable TV