A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Monsanto's $45 Billion Deal to Acquire Syngenta About to Unravel?
- LivePerson, Inc. Earnings: All Good Things Must Die
- Why Shares of LivePerson Inc. Soared on Thursday
- Ultra Petroleum Braves Challenging Natural Gas Markets, Exceeds Analyst Estimates
- The Best Deals in Low-Risk Stocks
- Did You Apply for Social Security Too Early? Here Are Two Things You Can Do About It