A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Key Questions for Walt Disney Co as Subscriber Losses at ESPN Accelerate
- People That Use Apple Pay Really Like It
- Amazon.com's Drones Are Ready for Primetime
- Safe Stocks Yielding 5% (or More) Do Exist -- Here Are 5 of Them
- Debt Worries Send Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Stock Spiraling Down 30.7% in November
- Can Glu Mobile Bounce Back From Last Week's 13% Drop?