A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IBM Corporation: Looking Beyond its Near-Term Troubles
- Can NVIDIA's SHIELD Tablet Really Be the Next Big Thing in Gaming?
- 2 Important Observations From Facebook, Inc.?s Second-Quarter Earnings
- H&M Billionaire's Best Business Insights
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones
- Why General Electric Company?s Q2 Is a Big Win for Its CEO