A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Most Important Investing Lesson for Teens
- Charlie Munger: 5 Quotes Show Why Warren Buffett's No. 2 is More Important Than You Think
- High-Yield Dividend Stocks: 3 REITs With Big Acquisitions in January
- Are Your Student Loan Payments Higher Than Necessary?
- 3 Reasons It's Smart to Take Social Security Benefits at 62
- Don't Freak Out About a Market Meltdown