A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America: Which Bank Deserves Your Account?
- The $2.2 Billion Solar Death Trap That Could Scotch Solar?s Hopes
- Stocks Are The Best Place For Your Retirement Savings
- 5 Ways the Rich Think Differently Than You
- Big Oil's Tax Subsidies Aren't What You Think They Are
- Is the Internet of Things All Hype?