A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Who Will Take the Prize in Asian Natural Gas Exports?
- PlayStation 4 Owners Broadcast All the Games
- Subsea Oil and Gas Innovation: The Next Big Thing
- Redbox Instant Survives the Chopping Block
- Battlefield 4: How It's Losing the War to Call of Duty: Ghosts
- A Look Back at Halozyme's Volatile but Rewarding 2013