A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things SolarCity Corp's Management Wants You to Know
- Why Is Netflix Bringing Back Inspector Gadget, Danger Mouse, and Other Classic Kids Shows?
- Why Amarin Corporation plc Surged Higher Today
- NxStage Medical Looks Healthy as Home Dialysis Grows
- Consumer Reports: Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model S Is Top Vehicle Pick... Again
- Why SFX Entertainment Inc.'s Shares Exploded Today