A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kaiku Visa Prepaid Card: How It Stacks Up to the Competition
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp Wants You to Know
- What Investors Need to Know About the Fenix Parts IPO
- What Is Curtis Jackson's Worth?
- What Does Comcast Do When It Serves Your Town, But Not Your House?
- Britney Spears is the New Kim Kardashian for This Company