A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Reasons Microsoft Corporation Won't Kill Windows Phone
- This Biotech Stock Has Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential
- How Adblock Extensions Are Draining Google Inc's Revenue
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc. Investors Can Finally Sense a Bright Future
- The Revenue Challenge Ahead for Eli Lilly and Co
- What Does Netflix Inc's 7-for-1 Stock Split Really Mean?