A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would an Ebola Vaccine Move Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Bottom Line?
- Why Mechel OAO (ADR)'s Shares Fell 22% in September
- These 3 Stocks Are Nothing but Dividend Yield Traps
- 3 Stocks in the Metals Mining Sector We'd Still Buy
- Did Boeing Just Sell Out to China?
- Here's Where the Charter/Time Warner Cable Merger Stands Now