A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is This High-Yielding Stock the Best Way to Invest in Wind?
- 8 Reasons Your Social Security Disability Claim Was Rejected
- 3 Alzheimer's Drugs Investors Should Be Watching
- 4 Reasons Microsoft Corporation Won't Kill Windows Phone
- This Biotech Stock Has Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential
- How Adblock Extensions Are Draining Google Inc's Revenue