A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Zalando SE?s first quarterly report: Straight A?s
- Billionaires Are Loading Up On These 3 Stocks
- Why You Shouldn?t Buy Apple's Hottest Product This Holiday Season
- 6 Tips to Protect Newbie Landlords Against Bad Tenant Situations
- The Biggest Market in Solar Energy
- Can Anything Stop The FCC From Approving the Comcast-Time Warner Merger?