A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Bank of America Still Owe Taxpayers Billions of Dollars?
- What Is a Credit Union -- And Is It Right for You?
- What's Holding Back U.S. LNG Export Projects?
- "Like" General Mills, Give Up Your Right to Sue
- Here's Why Bank of America's Loss Isn't As Bad As It Looks
- Forget PepsiCo: This Company Is a Better Strategic Partner for SodaStream Today