A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta (DAL) Stock: How Big is Its Fuel Advantage?
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- The Real Reason Marijuana is a Dangerous Investment
- Solar is Disrupting the $2 Trillion Energy Industry: This CEO Tells You How
- Oil News: Keystone XL Bill Dies in the Senate, but Obama Might Approve it Anyway
- 5 Things Not Included In Your Credit Score