A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What the EU Antitrust Charges Against Google Inc. Mean for Investors
- The 4 Best Stocks to Invest in Autonomous Driving
- What Zillow Group Inc Investors Need to Know About Its "Transition Year"
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Party City?s IPO
- JPMorgan's Beef with the U.S. Government
- Shopping for a Home? Here's What You'll Need to Get a Mortgage