A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why the Rumored iPhone 6 Delay in China is No Big Deal
- 3 Reasons Alcoa Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Do You Really Need AppleCare for Your New iPhone 6?
- LNG News: 3 Projects That Took Big Steps Closer to Exporting LNG This Week
- Japan, Meet Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Here's Why NVIDIA Is Suing Samsung and Qualcomm