A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Try This Theme Park Operator!
- How Kim Kardashian, James Bond, and Hercules Can Help You Make Money
- Down 60% in 2014, Himax Technologies Is Finally a Value Play
- Intel Crushes Estimates While Ford Plans to Dominate New Continents
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Is About to Hit the Big Time
- What Happens to Credit Card Debt When Someone Dies