A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Property Management Companies: Is it Smart to Hire One for Your Rentals?
- Best Stocks 2015: Qualcomm Inc.
- The Solar Project So Cheap It Will Revolutionize Energy
- Caesars Bankruptcy Ignites Battle Over Company
- Why Medivation Inc. Stock Sank 14% in December
- Warner Bros. Just Gave Dolby Vision the Validation It's Been Waiting For