A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Really Behind Russia's Massive Oil Deal With Iran?
- Why Climate Change Could Be the Biggest Threat to Your Portfolio
- Could the Great Renewable Energy Wall Between the U.S. and China Be Crumbling?
- How Biofuels and The Boeing Company Are Reshaping the Global Aviation Industry
- 3 Things To Keep in Mind When Choosing a Financial Adviser
- A Double Dose of Good News for Gilead Sciences, Inc.