A listing agreement is the contract between a seller of real estate and the listing real estate agent. The listing agreement specifies the commission to be paid, the term of the listing, and other details of the arrangement. The realtor representing the buyer is also paid a commission as specified in the listing agreement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for Growth Investors
- Is This Tiny Biotech Still a Buy at All-Time Highs?
- Why ImmunoGen Inc. is Soaring Higher Today
- 5 Ways Millionaires Like Jordan Belfort Lost Fortunes
- Will the U.S. Stop Emirates and Other Gulf Airlines From Expanding?
- 3 Ways You?ll Be Affected When the Fed Raises Interest Rates