A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Inc.'s Social Commerce Lead Is Untouchable
- How Much Investment Risk Should You Take?
- 3 High-Yield Blue-Chip Stocks Income Investor Should Love
- What is an IPO? A Fool Explains
- Twitter Inc.'s Vine Gets a Musical Makeover
- Understanding Xiaomi: The Anti-Apple