A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is This Dividend Stock Going to Do Once It Has the Crown?
- Tesla's Exhaustive List of 2013 Accolades
- MasterCard Is Giving Dividend Lovers an Early Christmas Present
- The New Valero MLP Hits the Street Today
- The Motley Fool Named the Best Medium-Sized Company To Work For In the US
- 3 Sizzling Dividends to Buy in 2014