A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Vonage Holdings Corp. Stock Jumped 20% Today
- Don't Take a Flier on Orbitz's Stock!
- Enterprise Products Partners Cranks Out Strong Earnings Yet Again
- Iridium Cuts Its Long-Term Outlook Despite Strong Earnings
- The Best Deals in Low-Risk Stocks
- AT&T Finds Another Way to Raise Wireless Prices