A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What You Need to Know About Brown-Forman's Earnings Release
- What Will Fill Your DVR in 2014?
- Why Big Lots, Inc. Shares Rallied Big Today
- Are ExxonMobil's Reduced Capital Expenditures Cause for Concern?
- Friday's Top News Headlines
- Will My Change of Heart on This High-Yielding Energy Producer Pay Off?