A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- U.S.-China Solar Trade War Continues to Escalate
- Is Apple Preparing to Challenge Amazon's Book Business?
- A Buy Button? Is Facebook, Inc. Aiming to Compete With Amazon?
- Putting the Squeeze on Putin
- Value Investing Explained in 7 Quotes
- Key Takeaways From Home Depot?s 2014 European Investor Meetings