A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Love: Apple Inc., Facebook Inc., and Google Inc.
- Is SodaStream International a Buy?
- The Best Stocks to Invest in Alcohol
- 4 Stocks to Watch in Wearables
- General Motors Company: Is This Stock a Buy?
- The Best-of-Breed REIT Stocks