A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Earnings Preview: General Motors Company Looks Set for a Strong First Quarter
- How Much Risk Should You Take With Your IRA?
- Why Rovi Corporation Stock Popped Today
- Will the Law of Diminishing Returns Pit Automakers Against Uncle Sam?
- Is Europe Picking on Google?
- 5 Stocks Warren Buffett Would Never Buy