A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- LinkedIn Corp. Stock Moves Higher on Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Pandora Media, Inc.
- Is Amazon Fire TV Stick a Google Chromecast Killer?
- The 5 Worst Climate Villains Among World Leaders
- 3 Predictions for Hershey Stock