A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These 3 Companies Doomed?
- Cisco's New Business Model: Luring Millennials to Stadiums
- Why the Numbers Just Don't Add Up to Buy United Airlines
- Is Starbucks Still the Best Coffee Investment?
- Why I'm Back to Buy More Tile Shop
- What Is the Winning Formula for These Off-Price Retailers?