A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Iran Derail U.S. Energy Production?
- Why LINN Energy Is a Solid Buy After Closing the Berry Petroleum Acquisition
- Geographic Location is Just as Important in the Energy Sector as it is in the Real Estate Market
- Higher Natural Gas Prices Could Pump up These Producers
- Dividend Stocks: Understanding Net Asset Value
- The Nation's Largest Biodiesel Producer Just Got Bigger