A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Shares of Eagle Rock Energy Partners LP Plunged Today
- What to Watch in the First Quarter for CONSOL Energy and Rhino Resource Partners
- Why Access Midstream Partners LP Looks Like a Buy Right Now
- Apache Sees Opportunity in 2014 and Beyond
- An Energy Marriage Proposal That Looks Like a Match Made in Heaven
- How Badly Could the Crisis in the Crimea Hurt BP and ExxonMobil?