A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A BDC Titan Opines on TICC Capital and Consolidation in BDCs
- Why I Finally Bought More of Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
- Williams Companies' Megamerger Finally Official: What Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- Why Sanchez Energy, EV Energy Partners, and PBF Energy Made Big Moves This Week
- 30 Million Americans Just Got Caught Red-Handed