A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- ConocoPhillips Earnings: Brutal Oil Market Cuts Deep into Profits
- What Are the 3 Best Bank Stocks for the Next 10 Years?
- How Risky Is Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Really?
- Oil Stocks: 2 Dividend Payers Actually Benefiting From Crashing Crude Prices
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call