A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies Boosting Their Dividend by at Least 200% in the 1st Quarter
- Is URS Corp. Really a Good Value?
- The Coming Wave of Midstream Infrastructure Investment
- 2014: The Year of Resurgence for the Canadian Energy Sector
- 1 Radioactive Opportunity Nuverra Environmental Solutions Can?t Afford to Miss
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Wasn't Kidding About Cutting Costs. But Will It Pay Off?