A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- With Coffers Running Dry, Is Sears Holding Corp. Doomed?
- Amazon.com Does Its Bit to Help Save the U.S. Postal Service
- Better Dividend Stock: Annaly Capital Management, inc. VS. Realty Income Corp
- This High-Yield Energy Opportunity Has Plenty of Room to Run
- 3 Reasons Why Prospect Capital Corporation Stock Could Fall
- 5 Dividend Stocks That Could Double Your Money in 10 Years