Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Dividend Investors Should Love Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Latest Earnings Result
- Why I Am Still a Lululemon Athletica Inc. Bear
- Will Samsung Pay Become More Popular Than Apple Pay?
- 5 Things LINN Energy LLC Wants You to Know About Its Debt Situation
- 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy in November
- Bulls vs. Bears: Who Is Right About Cisco Systems Inc.?