Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Public Education Inc. Crushes Expectations; Should Investors Rejoice?
- Why J.C. Penney Company Stock Is Plunging After Hours
- 5 Things SolarCity Corp's Management Wants You to Know
- Can Home Depot Inc. Build Upon the Foundation Laid Out by Wall Street?
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Earnings: Another Tough Quarter, But Are Better Days Here?
- 3 Smarter MLPs to Buy Than LINN Energy