Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Banking Fees That Are Actually Worth Paying
- Can You Guess Which Airline Has the Comfiest Seats?
- A Surprising Look at General Motors' Sales After 26.5 Million Vehicles Recalled
- 2 Reasons Why Now Is the Best Time to Get a Loan Since 2008
- 3 Ways to Invest in a Future Multi-Trillion Dollar Graphene Market
- 5 Things Your Landlord Wants You to Know