Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Will The Boeing Company?s Q2 Results Live Up to Expectations?
- Mobile Gaming Can Take These 2 Stocks to New Highs
- Hudson City Shareholders Should Prepare for the Worst on Wednesday
- Synovus Financial Corp. Watches Earnings Jump 35%, but Misses Expectations
- Why AMC Entertainment Is up Nearly 20% Since Its IPO