Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tax Credits vs. Tax Deductions: The Differences and the Essentials
- How to Go Broke in Real Estate, Pick Yourself Up, and Try Again
- 4 Investments With Unusual Tax Rules
- Is a Credit Card Balance Transfer Right for You?
- Home Depot's Record-Breaking Credit Card Breach Could Have Been Much Worse
- Smartphone Can be a Valuable Finance Tool ? if You Know How to Use It