Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Main Street Capital Corporation
- MasterCard Earnings Charge Ahead as Global Spending Soars
- 3 Things Bank of America Should Do Right Now
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. Turns In Strong Results
- Why McDonald's Corporation Can't Keep Up With Chipotle Mexican Grill