Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- NXP Semiconductors NV Rides the Internet of Things Like a Champion
- One Gas Inc. Earnings Grow As New Rates Kick In
- What Happens When You Upgrade to Windows 10 on Launch Day
- 3 Simple Reasons Intel Corporation Isn't a Buy After Earnings
- Sirius XM Closes In on a New 8-Year High
- Is this New Technology from Intel and Micron a Game Changer?