Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Retirement Income Option You Might Not Have Considered
- Why Kinder Morgan Management May Be Better for Your IRA Than Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- As Big Oil Struggles for Growth, These Companies Are Closing the Gap
- Jury Orders Reynolds American to Pay $23.6 Billion. Time to Sell?
- Will General Motors Be Charged With Crimes?
- Don't Expect This Thorn in Caterpillar Inc.'s Side to Disappear Anytime Soon