Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Inc.'s Dividend: Is It Time to Follow Apple's Lead?
- Mega Billionaire John Paulson Is Loading Up On This Stock
- The IRS W9 Form: It's Important If You Want to Get Paid
- The Foreign Tax Credit: Putting Dollars Back Into Your Pocket
- Is Now the Time to Buy Bank Stocks?
- The 3 Best Stocks to Watch in Offshore Drilling