Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Big Pharma Spinoff: Zoetis Inc. or AbbVie Inc.?
- The Collar That?s Strangling Oil Stocks
- 3 Reasons Ford Motor Company's Stock Could Rise
- Will Your Next New Car Report You for Speeding?
- 122 Things Everyone Should Know About Investing and the Economy
- 5 Reasons This May Be the Best Dividend Growth Stock You've Never Heard of