Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited Shares Rocketed Higher
- You Could Earn 6.5% Annually in Your IRA With These 5 Stocks
- Homeowners: How Do Mineral Rights and Fracking Affect You?
- Will General Motors Company Dare Play Its Get-Out-of-Jail-Free Card?
- CBS Outdoor Not Ready to Have Name on the Big Board
- A High-Yielding Oil Producer With Accelerating Distribution Growth