Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Self-Directed IRA: The Key to a Rich Retirement?
- 7 Things Your Kids Should Know When They Take a Car To College
- Innovation and Industries: Consumer Lighting
- 5 Strategies to Raise Your Credit Score in the Next 30 Days
- These 5 States (and Washington, D.C.) Have the Most Expensive Auto Insurance
- Could Buckeye Partners Save Albany?