Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Stock Could Fall
- Finding the Best Car Insurance for Teens
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- Maybe You Should Use Your Credit Cards More Often
- Self-Directed IRA: The Key to a Rich Retirement?
- 7 Things Your Kids Should Know When They Take a Car To College