Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Looking Out for Your Finances as a Renter
- Beware the Perils of Prepaid Cards
- Understanding Return on Equity Using the DuPont Analysis
- Bombardier vs. Embraer: Which Company Churns Out More Profits For Investors?
- 3 Reasons The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Stock Could Fall
- Finding the Best Car Insurance for Teens