Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Expect This Thorn in Caterpillar Inc.'s Side to Disappear Anytime Soon
- 10 Reasons Your Prescription Drug Prices Are So Painfully High
- Do You Need Credit Score Help?
- Is Lockheed Martin's Dividend in Danger?
- Why a Lost Wallet Will Definitely Ruin Your Trip But Not Your Finances
- Reynolds American Wants to Smoke the Markets With Lorillard Acquisition